Responsibility and care instructions
- The warranty is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
- Service and warranty will be provided through MIO MAY by contacting to the following email : HELLO@MIOMAY.COM
- The warranty will be exercised upon presentation of a purchase invoice.
- The warranty is valid provided the jewelry is held and is kept in accordance with the instructions for use.
- The warranty does not cover cases of broken, torn or scratched jewelry or any damage caused by improper use and care, accident or vandalism.
- The warranty does not include natural wear and tear
- The responsibility for the placement of the cubic zirconia in the jewelry during the first year period is valid only if no damage and / or breakage was caused to the tooth in which the zirconia / gemstone was embedded.
- In any case of such defect, MIO MAY will repair the product at its best discretion, had it been decided after inspection that the defect in the product is not included in the warranty and can be repaired, it will be possible to repair a fee
- Jewelry by special order can not be exchanged
Keeping the jewelry according to the instructions will allow you to enjoy it for a long time .
MIO MAY jewelry is made from noble materials only. 925 sterling silver in 24 carat gold plating and must be followed in accordance with the care instructions to prevent damage.
The jewelry should be stored in its original packaging or inside a case. The contact of the jewel with water should be avoided; Remove the jewel before washing hands, pool, sea and bathing. The jewel should be removed when working with detergent.
Do not spray perfume directly on the jewelry. Body care products, hair spray, soaps and creams can damage the metal and shorten the life of the coating, as well as fading of the color and loss of luster of the stones. It is recommended to wear the jewelry only after wearing the clothes and it should be removed before bed.
Blows and falls that could cause scratches, cracks or breakage of the jewel should be avoided